Hey guys,I found your blog through Katie Tuckers. I went to the U ward with you. So fun to see your cute kids!! Deena(Robbins)Ditto
He's definitely a busy little boy - ah, what fun!!! ;D
Hey, it's Kim & Mark G. from Corvallis U ward! Found you through Chris and Courtney's blog. Wonderful to see pictures of your growing family!
I also found you through Chris and Courtney. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Cami Hale
haha. Sweeten the deal!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey guys,
I found your blog through Katie Tuckers. I went to the U ward with you. So fun to see your cute kids!! Deena(Robbins)Ditto
He's definitely a busy little boy - ah, what fun!!! ;D
Hey, it's Kim & Mark G. from Corvallis U ward! Found you through Chris and Courtney's blog. Wonderful to see pictures of your growing family!
I also found you through Chris and Courtney. I can't believe how big the kids are getting.
Cami Hale
haha. Sweeten the deal!!!
Post a Comment