For 3 days leading up to Easter Penelope was very sick. :(

While Penelope was at home sick with Phillip, I took Owen and Macey to an Easter egg hunt.
Owen was so sweet, he gave one of his eggs to a little boy who was walking by. I wish I could have taken a picture of it.
Macey was excited to get her face painted but...They used acrylic paint! It dried so fast and so hard that Macey could not even move her face. Poor girl, we went right into the bathroom to wash it off.

Now for Easter morning:
Penelope's doing a little dance


1 comment:
Your kids are stinkin cute. I am soooo glad you have a blog. Can I add you to my links on my blog? I am soo happy. How are things going for ya? We miss you tonz, take care
The other KaTie
Post a Comment