Okay, so it's been almost 3 months!!! Too long. I love all the comments you have all been leaving. It's so fun to get caught up with old friends...I love it. Here are some pictures of the kids. We'll have more in a couple weeks when we get back from our family reunion.
The one time Penelope didn't immediately get upset at Owen for climbing onto her chair.
I told Owen that he needed a time-out, mostly just kidding, but he went over to the corner where the girls have their time-outs and put is lips on the wall. Too cute, I was trying not to laugh.
Macey got an award for "Responsibility" at an assembly at her school.
We were having cream cheese on veggie crackers and Owen thought it would be better on his head than in his mouth!
Nice fauxhawk!

I noticed this nice bald spot on Owen's head this morning. I asked the girls if either of them did this to him. They said no. Then Macey remembered that she saw Owen with a razor this morning and she saw hair on his shirt!!! First of all, how did he get a razor? Second, how did he do that without cutting himself? YIKES! I don't think that boy sits still for more than 5 minutes a day, other than his nap. Keep in mind...that 5 minutes isn't in one sitting either!


5 comments:
Adorable pictures - I love them!! It's fun to see what you're doing, even though I live right near you it's still news to me!
I still can't get over how grown up Penelope is getting. So cute. I like your idea of tipping chairs on sides - never thought of that!
Too funny, love the cracker head and the bald one for that matter. I should have Randy fly out and teach the little man how it's really done, hee hee. It still amazes me how tall Macey is, lucky (as said like Napoleon).
I love reading about the Adventures of Owen! I love the food pictures - my favorite!
Yikes! It is amazing Owen didn't cut himself.
Post a Comment